Boston Air Conditioner Repair
If you need air conditioner repair you need it fast, and you need it done correctly. Cranney Home Services has provided these services to customers throughout the Greater Boston area for the last 30 years, and we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We have the expertise you need to be assured your repair will be performed quickly and be performed right the first time.
Typical Causes of Air Conditioner Problems
- Frozen coil – This problem can be caused by blocked ductwork or dirty air filters that block the airflow of your unit. Low refrigerant can also be a cause.
- Improper wiring – If an air conditioner’s wiring is not done correctly, the circuit breaker could continually trip because the system is not getting the proper amount of power. Obviously, this could pose a fire hazard as well.
- Outside unit not functioning – Contactor problems, a lack of power or a defective thermostat are just some of the potential causes of this problem.
- Low refrigerant – More than likely, if your system requires a recharge that means there is a leak. This type of problem has to be repaired by a professional technician.
- Outside fan is not running – If this is the case, the fan motor could overheat and ultimately cause damage to the compressor. You need to call a technician as fast as you can.
What to Expect on Your Service Repair Call
Cranney Home Services will send a professional to your home to determine the nature of your air conditioner problem, and then make an accurate estimate of how much it will cost to fix that problem. Because our trucks are fully stocked with all of the parts we will need to get the job done, you will not have to worry about any unexpected delays in service. We will fix your problem without causing any damage to your inside or outside units, your ductwork or anything else in your home.
Call Cranney Home Services for all Your Service and Repair Needs
At Cranney Home Services, our technicians will arrive on time and will perform all work to code with top grade material, assuring your family and home’s safety. Work is done efficiently and upon completion, all jobs are followed by a thorough clean up, and complete respect is given to your home. Our radio-dispatched trucks are stocked with a wide selection of repair items, tools, and emergency equipment enabling us to provide service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Get in touch with us if you would like to schedule a service appointment.