Why Should I Invest in Central AC in Massachusetts?
Summer may be a good while away, but it’s still a good idea to think about your needs for the summer. Here in New England, we’ve had record-breaking heat in recent years. Because of this, it might be time to make the jump to central AC for your Massachusetts home. Installing a central AC system can help your home stay cool for the entire summer. If you call up Cranney Home Services, we can help you install central AC correctly, quickly, and at an affordable price.
Here are some reasons why you should pick up central AC in Massachusetts before the summer heat arrives.
- Better efficiency. Central air has made some big jumps in efficiency in recent years. If not managed properly, central air can waste a lot of money on unnecessary cooling. However, there are now all sorts of features like smart thermostats, zoning capabilities, and ductless central AC systems out now. These can all cut back on energy waste, especially when the system is running while no one’s home.
- Straightforward maintenance. Central air maintenance is fairly basic. All you need to do is give it an annual inspection from a professional. If you give it regular maintenance, the average central air system can last ten to fifteen years. After that, you’re likely better off getting a new system to avoid costly repairs and to make use of more efficient AC technology.
- House-wide cooling. One of the most obvious advantages to a central air system is the fact that it can cool your entire house with one unit. Some people may be able to have adequate cooling with one or two window units. However, any more than that and the bills may become too much. If you plan to stay in your current home for several years, central air is likely your best option.
- Much quieter. Your average window air conditioner makes a great deal of noise when operating. This can be annoying during the day and make it hard to sleep at night. Central AC units are much quieter in comparison.
- More space inside. Instead of being stuck in your window, the central system for your central air is located by the side of your house. This can help you save on space indoors and keep your house looking modern. No more awkward-looking ACs sticking out of your window!
Why is Cranney the best option for installing central AC in Massachusetts?
For over thirty years, Cranney Home Services has been helping Massachusetts home and business owners with their electrical, plumbing, heating, and cooling. No matter what issue you’re having, our highly trained professionals can take care of it. Our work is also very affordable and we offer a flat price before we do any work on your home or business. Get ready for the summer by calling Cranney Home Services today so you can get central AC for your Massachusetts home!