7 Warning Signs You Need A Pipe Repair Service
Pipe repair is one of the most important plumbing services this fall if your pipes are leaking, damaged, or simply too old to function properly. Homeowners who wait to call for service wind up dealing with more trouble than they anticipated. If you are one of them, you may experience setbacks like higher costs on utility bills, lower efficiency from your plumbing fixtures, and even water damage around the house. Water damage restoration service can be quite expensive, and the costs will only increase the longer you allow those pipes to go un-repaired. Even just one leak can have a negative impact on your savings. According to the American Water Works Association, the average homeowner uses 100 to 250 gallons of water, losing 14% of that amount when pipes spring a leak. You may be in for an unpleasant surprise on your water bills when you discover that you are paying much more than necessary. All of these troubles can really add to your stress levels this season, but detecting problems in their earliest stages will help in preventing them from getting much worse. However, you may not know how to do that, especially when pipes are mostly located in between walls and under floors.
How Can Cranney Home Services Help You?
At Cranney Home Services, we make it our mission to provide pipe repair that will ensure you won’t have plumbing problems on your mind at any point this season. Quick repairs from one of our licensed plumber will change water quality for the better, ensuring you have clean water for washing drinking, cooking, and more. Our repairs also ensure your pipes are modern, longer lasting, and more durable than ever before, giving you a better peace of mind knowing they are saving money and improving their health with superior water quality. Even better, given our years of experience, we can provide you with a clearer understanding on your plumbing system. So you know how to avoid pipe problems in the future. With our help, you will save money on utility bills, ensuring you go throughout the season without worrying about any significant money loss.
7 Warning Signs You Need Pipe Repair
With pipes not immediately visible to the eye, you may think identifying problems will be impossible. However, all it may take is just a closer look around the house to determine something has gone awry. Please take note of these 7 warning signs when you suspect something is wrong with your pipes:
- Corroded Pipes: Again, you may think identifying any visible signs of pipe issues would be tough, but any pipes visible on the outside of your home may tell you a few things. If any of these pipes appear to be significantly corroded, your indoor pipes are rusted as well and the situation will need to be fixed immediately before they break apart or bring about leaks.
- Multiple Leaks: Even just one leak should be means for concern, so that’s why it is even more concerning when you have multiple leaks all at once. You need to call for emergency plumbing repair immediately before you lose water and take away from the efficiency of your plumbing fixtures.
- Strange Noises: You may hear the sound of water struggling to pass through the drains, which is a sign that there is a blockage present in the system and will need to be cleaned out. Though pipes may make some noise every now and then, it’s best to call for service when the noises become unsettling
- Unexplained Cracks and Holes: Small cracks and holes can grow into a much worse problem if not repaired in short order. Cracks and holes are much more common in older pipes, which can actually cause a lot of tremendous household damage and you need to call for help immediately.
- Rusty Spots: Noticing rusty spots in odd places throughout your home? Then this may be a sign that you have older pipes. Though rusty spots are more common in older homes, you should call for help immediately or else you may have to pay for some considerable damage. You may even need to seek pipe replacement.
- Outdated Pipes: If you still have polybutylene pipes in your home, it’s time to have them inspected by a plumber at Cranney Home Services immediately. Polybutylene is considered defective, and even proved the cause for a round of lawsuits in 1980s. You are also more likely to experience pipe problems if your pipes are made out of outdated materials like clay or cast-iron.
- You Have An Older Home: If you live in an older home built before 1960s, you are much more at risk to experience pipe problems as you are most likely dealing with the pipes of the original property. It’s simple: the older the house, the more significant the pipe damage. Older houses should always be suspect in this regard.
Don’t Let Your Leaky Pipes Wreak Havoc On Your Wallet – Schedule A Pipe Repair Service Today To Take Care Of The Problem Before It Gets Worse
Contact Cranney Home Services today if you want to learn more on how you can save money and reduce stress this season with our pipe repair service.